Thursday, September 4, 2008

Environmental Studies Mini Project #1
















There are many organizations around the world which promote a safe and healthy environment for humans and animals to live in. Each organization focuses on different aspects of the environment to improve on. Three organizations I researched were Greenpeace, National Resource Defense Council, and the Wild Spots Foundation. Each one presented me with several new and innovative ways to improve the world in which we live in, however I would ultimately choose to join the Wild Spots Foundation. The Wild Spots Foundation is committed to protecting life on earth, and promoting and protecting biodiversity. I think that the Wild Spots Foundation was the best one for me because it was the only organization out of the three which really tried to teach and educate the people around the world about biodiversity and how everyone can live in a peaceful environment.

No comments: